Green Shark Crates

Hello guys, so I had some free time and I decided to design a new skin for some stuff and I actually came up with an idea. A weird one :D !
So I decided as a started to design the M4A1-Green shark. (I have it drawn but can someone tell me how to post the picture?)

So basically the M4 is dark green with red holes on the far end (front) with shark teeth and eyes from the bottom of the weapon to the top, depending on how long you're shooting for (aka spraying), the light from the red holes will increase, after you've stopped shooting the light from the holes will return to its normal brightness. (This would make more sense if I can send the picture).

Also the red holes don't only just give out light but they also give out smoke (the same way the AK fury does from the eyes) the amount of smoke given out is increased while reloading but after you're done reloading it will return back to the normal smoke amount that's given out.

Also for the first time, press right click to add or remove the M4 silencer -Recoil is more stable without a silencer- ( I think that's a great idea.. Also a good thingy for ghost mode players)

This M4 has a 36 ammo per clip.
Also the holes are red but with a black shade added to one side of the whole to make it look more realistic.

I'm also going to design the Police baton - green shark but I only wanted to know what you think about the M4 first :)

Also along with the police baton I'm going to design a green shark skin for one of the following secondary weapons (pistols):
M66
Ruger Bisley
Mauser

Please take your time and comment what you think, this is my first post on the forums so I hope it turned out to be good. Also if you don't like the idea just tell me, I won't go sad because I like people being honest with me :)
Ps : please don't forget to help me out about how to post pictures

Comments